Quality Management System
Franciscan College of the Immaculate Conception, Baybay, Leyte, Incorporated is committed to continual improvement and compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements in providing quality and relevant education to develop professionals, entrepreneurs and community leaders imbued with the values of service, moral uprightness, commitment to excellence and love for humanity.
- To provide quality education that develops students holistically.
- To ensure competent and responsive human resources.
- To provide adequate facilities and infrastructure.
- To maintain safe learning environment.
- To continually improve quality management system.
- To comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To continuously optimize customer satisfaction.