Quality Management System
FCIC stands for quality Christian community-responsive education. In pursuit of this commitment, we continually improve the curriculum with Gospel values, combine programs for value innovation, engage in interdisciplinary approach to integral formation, exemplify the Franciscan values, and efficiently utilize the resources for greatest results.
Franciscan College of the Immaculate Conception is committed to meet the requirements relevant interested parties by:
- Developing lifelong learners who excel in values and academics;
- Improving continuously the institution’s academic programs, support services, and administrative systems; and
- Providing quality education.
Franciscan College of the Immaculate Conception is committed to attain an OUTSTANDING RATING in:
- Student Achievement
- Delivery of Academic and Academic Support Programs
- Administrative Services
- Faculty and Staff Competence
- School Facilities
- Industry Linkages and Partnerships