Inspired by the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Immaculate Conception and living out the Franciscan Spirituality, we envision ourselves as a Christ-centered, academically innovative, and socially responsive community, committed to evangelizing and witnessing the Gospel values toward the realization of the fullness of life.
Moved by the life of Blessed Maria Theresia Bonzel, we commit ourselves to:
- Integrate and strengthen the witnessing of the Gospel values in curricular and co-curricular programs and activities;
- Promote and intensify lived adoration to the Blessed Sacrament;
- Create and sustain opportunities for the development of creative and critical thinking skills among stakeholders;
- Advocate responsible stewardship programs and activities for a sustainable family, community, and environment;
- Establish collaboration to enhance linkages and partnerships in and outside the school community.
- Provide Christian Formation Programs and activities and make Religion as the core of the curriculum.
- Create plans and programs in understanding and valuing the devotion to the Blessed Sacrament
- Offer growth opportunities for technical, vocational, and professional skills and engage in providing avenues for academic excellence.
- Empower communities to become stewards of the dignity of life and environment.
- Establish and nurture linkages with church, government, and nongovernment organizations.